The 2018 Presentations are available.
- Melodie Chan – Agriculture from a City Girl’s Perspective
- Marc Hasenick – Going Against the Grain, Turning direct back to Soil in Michigan
- Dr, Adam P. Gaspar – Where soybean physiology and management meet.
- Tim Meulensteen, Dave Arand, John Winger – Weigh in on Wheat
- Kristjan Hebert – The 5% Rule – Top 25 Attributes of a Successful Producer
- Liz Lee – Ghosts of Corn Fields Past, Present and Future
- Warren Schneckenburger – Producer Success with Banded Fertilizer
- Henry Denotter – Producer Success with Banded Fertilizer
- Ben Rosser – How do you Evaluate Precision Ag Strategies On-Farm – Lessons learned from the GFO Precision Ag Project
- Mike Cowbrough, Clarence Swanton – Persistent Weed Management – Expel, Exploit or Execrate?
- Tracey Baute – The Battle Against Western Bean Cutworm (WBC) Continues
- Mike Cowborough, Mike Belan, Adam Ireland, Gerard Grubb – Cashing in on Cover Crops: A Farmers Panel
Business and Marketing
- Steve Duff – 2018 Market Outlook
- Ed Usset – Five Common Mistakes in Grain Marketing
- John Molenhuis – Is Corn $Greener on the Other Side of the Fence (Border)
- Jessica Kelly, Jason Persall, Jen Howell, Pat McArthur – Direct Marketing Strategies
- Alan Ker – International Trade: Where are we Right Now?
- Claire Citeau – International Trade: Where are we Right Now?
- Franklin Famme – Death & Taxes – It’s Never Too Early to Plan
- Franklin Famme – Farm Tax Update – Are you Ready for the New Changes?
- Jim Tyler – Retirement Killer Mistakes
- Bill & Will Chesney – How to Successfully Work with the Farming Family
- Ed Usset – Developing a Pre-Harvest Marketing Plan
- Ed Usset – Developing a Post-Harvest Marketing Plan
- Melodie Chan – Preparing the Foundations for a Strong Immune System Handout
- Drs Katie Wood, Ben Bohrer, Jessica Gordon, Angela Canavas – New Kids on the Block
- Adam Shea, Adam Bent – Getting Cattle onto Cover Crops
- Mike Buis, Theresa Buis – Managing a Family Farm Business
- Virgil Lowe – Sharing Common Ground
- Peter Johnson, Alex Barrie – Conquering Compaction
- Ray Weil – Managing Organic Matter: The Key to Soil Health and Productivity
- Cory Willness – Soil, Water and Topography (SWAT): The Maps of Variable-Rate Success
- Anne Verhallen, Ken Nixon, Kate Procter, Brett Israel – Approaches to Soil Health – Farmers’ Perspectives
- Tony Balkwill, Daniel Saurette – Soils Maps and Crop Production
- John Van de Vegte – DIY Automation and Precision Farming
- Rebecca Shortt – Irrigation for Dummies
- John Lauzon, Christine Brown – Improved Forage Productivity with Sulphur and Improved Manure Use
- Christine O’Reilly – Weed Eating on your Farm
- Mitch Hunter – Does Food Production Really Need to Double by 2050
- Melissa McKeown – New Ventures and Diversification,
- Jim Eby – New Ventures and Diversification
- Tim May – Social Farming
- Briana Hagen – There is an Elephant in the Barn
- Angela Leach – Communicate to Motivate
- Herman Post – Choices in Farm Shops
- Innovative Research on Your Farm: How Applied Research from UofG is Making a Difference in #OntAg
- Sam Hardie – The Rules of the Road